Tuesday, June 3, 2008

dye miracle!

i just hate seeing good dye go to waste. but i also like to experiment and play. so i had dye from this skein:and dye left from this skein:a little mad chemist mixing-in equal amounts if my memory serves me-and i got this! love it!!then spun up-now- you may think this nothing much- but in real life-it is uuuoooooh la la! soft merino- mellow pond scum sedation- or shall i say seduction(can you tell i'm listening to michael franti? ha ha) i'm still trying to decide weather to sell it or keep it for my very own.

go obama!
go wings!!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Nope - I don't think it's nothing. I love purple and green and have to work hard not to dye everything those colors. Nice, nice, nice - I don't need to feel it to imagine how soft it is.

soxchik said...

OOOOOOhhh, such a lovely pond scum. I think you may have to keep it!

Sara said...

I bet they'd all three skeins look really nice together in one project :).

karen said...

it's beautiful! in buying my first two colors of dye, guess what colors i picked? yep, purple and green! it looks great mixed, you mad chemist indeed...

go obama!

Gwen Buchanan said...

That is totally gorgeous!!! you have to keep it!!!