so here it goes!
The rules: Are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Hubby and i were living in Nevada city, ca. I was a happy new mama-liam was 7 months old. Carey is hubby’s first born-he was 3 ½ when we got together so I was adjusting to the baby world. I never spent much time with babies before. So I was scared yet thrilled as I have had several miscarriages in the past.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today- not in any particular order?
Clean chicken coop, chicken mite dip & butt baths-having some dirty butt issues here-probably worms as my gurls free range, water and feed garden, laundry-seems to be a daily thing around here, bills-and figure out what’s for supper!
3. Snacks I enjoy.
Salty, crunchy, spicy stuff. I’m not much into sweets-but I love popcorn, salt and vinegar potato chips, seaweed, pretzels, egg rolls, nuts, chips and salsa or cheese and crackers.
4. Places I’ve lived:
I’ve lived in many places! Idaho(my birth state),Hawaii-I was a baby-don’t remember it. Dad was in the navy, California, New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Illinois. This not in any particular order
5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: I’d totally freak out! First I’d pay all my mom’s debts and set her up in a sweet house let her live the rest of her days with out working and take her on a trip to Prague-someplace she always has wanted to go-she is half Czech. Then I’d pay all our debt and buy lot’s of land and let it be wild. I’d have a fabulous fiber studio and cottage in Ireland. Hubby could retire. Oh yeah-and fiber animals- a little farm-I’d live the homestead life of self-sufficiency and not have to worry about making ends meet!! I’d have a Belgian draft horse. I’d pay my brother tom back for helping me years ago from financial crisis-he paid my student loans for me! Knit and travel. I’d love to give, give, give-have breakfast at a diner and really make that waitress, cook or dishwashers day!!! I’d be able to give money to all those wild animal foundations-like save the wolves and polar bears. I’d give money to folks that need health care and can’t afford it- give money to single mom’s-wow-it would just be so great to give to anyone you wanted any amount any time! I’d be able to pay for college for our boys if they desire to go. The dreaming goes on and on and on.
6. What are some jobs you’ve had:
I’ve had a lot of these-my first job was working at a nut shop-it was owned by a priest-I’m not sure how that could be-he also had a girlfriend! Then I was a salad girl at a restaurant, department store clerk-these 3 jobs were high school jobs. Then I moved to Minnesota and had the pleasure of being a pizza delivery person, submarine sandwich maker, dishwasher, natural body care store clerk, croissant shop, alternative clothing store clerk-way fun job! Worker/owner at a vegetarian café cooperative, nanny- I still wonder to this day if the 4 year old ever told his mom-I used to jimmy parking meters with Popsicle sticks as I never had change and I was diving the parents car-I didn’t want parking tickets sent to their house. Luckily the 18-month-old tyke was unaware of the situation. Worked in many health food stores, card shop, professional house painter, prep cook, cocktail waitress at a STRIP club-very short lived-but I got stories! Perfume shop, herb/coffee shop. There’s probably more that I’ve happily forgotten.
7. Peeps I want to know more about: