Sunday, November 25, 2007

giving

i love to give. i wish i had the means to give more. then i realize it doesn't always have to be monetary or extravagant. i was very excited to see birdsong's blog with a wonderful "pay it forward" type giving extravaganza. something i can do and feel real good about it. here it is:

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

i've been real busy dyeing, spinning and knitting trying to get my etsy shop updated. i'll let you know when i update. gotta run-i'm spending way too much time on this machine again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all your spinning wheels are adorable!

I love the PIF idea and will post it on my blog tomorrow from work. My connection is too sporadic right now, frustrating!!

I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving and I enjoy your pics!

Little Miss Curious said...

I am trying to do as many hand-made gifts as possible, too. My new spinning addiction is cutting into my knitting time. Of course, there is the potential for hand-spun yarn gifts for knitters. Just so I understand, the PIF thing, means that I will post the same offer of 3 handmade gifts to the first 3 commenters on my blog. Yes? If so, I can do that, especially if I have 365 days.